Fillers are made of Hyaluronic Acid, which is a substance that your body produces already and can be found in your skin.
We use FDA approved, brand name fillers, which are only available through a licensed physician.
fillers are injected beneath the skin to restore lost volume, smooth lines and soften creases, or enhance facial contours.
areas where are most commonly injected:
- marionette lines & smile lines
- Cheeks or temples to Enhance & restore volume
- tear throughs
- vertical lip lines (smoker lines)
- lips (to Plump & enhance volume and shape)
- chin crease or chin augmentation
fillers can be injected in different areas during one or more sessions to achieve symmetry and facial balance.
The results are temporary, lasting 6 to 12 months or longer before the body gradually and naturally absorbs the particles.